Your cart is currently empty!
4-Channel 4x4A DMX512 Decoder and LED Driver w/ RJ45 and XLR Ports and Phoenix Connector
Removed from Working Corporate Environment. Refer to images.
Out of stock
This DMX512 Decoder and Driver takes a DMX signal and uses it to drive 4 channel RGBW (RGB+White) LED fixtures, providing full color and brightness control. Simply connect the DMX input on this unit, assign its DMX channel ID using the dip switches on the product, and connect the red, green and blue wires on your LED fixture. Within minutes, you’ll be controlling your LED fixtures via DMX.
- Installer-friendly: easy to install, mount and configure
- DMX address (channel) configurable via easily accessible dip switches
- 256 level brightness control
- Full color (16.7M colors) control
- Can be used with a single channel for brightness control only
- Overload protection, overheat protection, auto-reset function
|Dimensions||7 × 3 × 2 in|
- 4-Channel 4x4A DMX512 Decoder and LED Driver w/ RJ45 and XLR Ports and Pheonix Connector