Abekas 8150 Production Switcher ASWR8150 w/Roadcase For Parts
The ASWR8150 is a 10-bit component digital video post production switcher that supports both the 525 and 625 line television standards. Plug-in input modules allow the 8150 to support several video formats, including serial component digital, parallel component digital, and component analog (RGB and several variations of Y/R-Y/B-Y), and composite analog. Four serial digital inputs (two input modules) are standard; additional input modules are optional. Also standard are two serial component digital program outputs and one serial component digital preview output, with a component analog (SMPTE/EBU N10 Y/R-Y/B-Y) monitor output. Two or four serial component digital Aux bus outputs, used for feeding external devices, are available. You can configure the 8150 system with a maximum of four auxiliary outputs with up to 14 inputs, or with two auxiliary outputs with up to 16 inputs.
- Road case: 33″ x 24″ x 32″ / 155 lbs
- Chassis: 19″ x 24.75″ x 7″
- Control Panel – 23″ x 16.5″ x 5.5″
- Dual full color framestores with strobe effects capability
- A package of seven Color Correctors—one per bus.
- An Advanced Wipe generator for the M/E and PGM/PST buses.
- Wide band 4:4:4 Chroma Keyers for use with high resolution imagesfrom computer graphics or telecines
- An internal 1GB SCSI hard disk drive for storing effects files,personality files, engineering files, and image files
- An internal, 10-bit, frame-based DVE board for processing video
- Rack Mounted Signal Processor Chassis
- Control Panel
- Original Manual
- Power Supply
- Road Case