ACT-7Ta Wideband Bodypack Transmitter (LOT OF 3 – FOR PARTS)
The wideband Mipro ACT-7Ta bodypack transmitter is built on the experience and backbone of three generations of product. This transmitter features improved RF circuitry, a lightweight magnesium alloy housing, premium low power consumption characteristics, LCD display and silent on/off switch. The Mipro ACT-7Ta is innovative, reliable and offers the premium performance needed by today’s audio professionals.
Dimensions: 2″ x 3″ x 1″
Weight: 2 lbs
- Sturdy, compact magnesium alloy housing
- Expanded 36MHz bandwidth
- ACT™ syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
- Pilotone squelch for interference-free operation
- Built-in transmitter gain adjustment
- Impedance selectable switch for microphone or guitar.
- 4-pin mini XLR connector is compatible with all MIPRO lavalier, headworn microphones and instrument cable.
- Silent on/off switch
- 4-segment battery status meter
- LCD displays group, channel & error message code
- 100m(330ft.) operating range
- 100% made in Taiwan.
- 20-hour battery life per 2 'AA' alkaline batteries
- (2) Transmitter at FREQ; 5US1
- (1) Transmitter at FREQ; 5US2