Adderlink X200 A/R USB KVM/Audio Extender
- Video performance Industry leading resolutions of:
- 1920 x 1200 to 50 m (165 ft.)
- 1600 x 1200 to 200 m (650 ft.)
- 1280 x 1024 to 300 m (1000 ft.)
- Video compensation: The ADDER Link X200 applies 128 steps of signal compensation enabling fine picture adjustments.
- Brightness control: The ADDER Link X200 offers its own brightness correction to ensure images are crisp, clear and bright.
- Integrated De-Skew: The ADDER Link X200 AS/R model has integrated skew correction with a 300MHz bandwidth (1/4 of a pixel movement at 1600 x 1200 resolution). This removes the video skew issues that can be caused by
- longer CATx cables.
- Two port integrated KVM switch: Each receiver is fitted with two ports to enable connection to a local and remote computer, or two remote computers. The user can quickly select between these ports using keyboard hotkeys or mouse control. Individual video brightness, compensation and skew settings can be applied to each connection.
- Flexible system configuration: Each receiver may be connected to one or two USB, PS/2 or Sun style computer access modules. Furthermore, the X200 receiver unit may be used as the remote user station for any ADDER CATx KVM switch.
- Emulated DDC: Unless an extender actively supports DDC some well-known high performance video cards cannot be used at high resolutions. The ADDER Link X200 fully supports DDC.
- Digital audio: 44.1kHz digital stereo audio delivers high fidelity audio for speakers.