AdderView AVX4024IP CATxIP 4000 CATx-based Multi-Platform KVM Over IP Switch w/ PSU
ADDERView® CATx 4000 switch is a high density, small form factor KVM product providing 4 simultaneous users global (over IP), local and extended access to control of up to 16 multi-platform servers at BIOS level via CATx cabling. A combination of USB or PS/2 console support with a full KVM feature set ensure high-performance switching of keybord/mouse, video and audio signals ideal for server room and desktop environments. Any type of server can be connected to by selecting a platform-specific Computer Access Modules (CAM).
Power Supply Included.
- Control of up to 24 multi-platform servers:
- Secure connectivity
- High performance USB, video and audio
- Flexible Plug and Play installation
- AdderView AVX4024IP CATxIP 4000 CATx-based Multi-Platform KVM Over IP Switch
- Dimensions: 22 × 16 × 7 in
- Weight: 12 lbs