The AJA Ki Pro is a unique recording device designed to streamline post production workflow by simplifying video acquisition. The unit features both SDI and HDMI inputs, making it compatible with most prosumer and professional cameras. The Ki Pro takes advantage of Apple’s ProRes technology for a seamless transition from “lens to post.” The device records to high-capacity drives from a wide variety of cameras.
Power Supply Included.
- ProRes 422
- FireWire 800
- 10-Bit Real-Time Up/Down Convert
- 250GB Capacity
- The Ki Pro can function with a wide array of cameras, integrating with your existing workflow. Simply take out the digitizing process and get to the edit room faster.
- While in the field the Ki Pro can be controlled via the web through a computer or iPhone.
- The button layout of the Ki Pro will be familiar to any video professional, taking its cue from standard VTR and recording units.
- AJA KiPro Ki Pro Portable ProRes File Recorder
- Power Supply
- Dimensions: 22 × 22 × 9 in
- Weight: 20 lbs