Your cart is currently empty!
ATEN CE 700A Local & Remote KVM Extender Set w/Case W/O PSU & Cable
Removed from working corporate environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The Aten CE700A USB KVM Extender allows access to a computer system up to 492.1′ away from a remote USB console (USB keyboard, monitor, and USB mouse and has built-in ESD and surge protection. The CE700A also incorporates 8KV/15KV ESD protection and 2KV surge protection while providing up to 1920 x 1200 resolution. It uses Cat 5e cable for data transfer connection and is able to sense the distance to the system and automatically adjust the gain accordingly. Additionally, it features a custom ASIC to ensure compatibility.
- Local and remote units connect at distances up to 492.1' using Cat 5e cable
- Dual console operation - control your system from both the local and remote USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
- Built-in ASIC for greater compatibility
- Auto signal compensation (ASC)
- USB keyboard and USB mouse ports
- USB overcurrent detection and prevention
- Pushbutton operating mode selection (local unit only) - select between local and auto operating modes
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (contact voltage 8KV; air voltage 15KV) and 2KV surge protection
- Automatic gain control - adjusts signal strength to compensate for distance
- Supports widescreen formats
- Supports VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors; local monitor supports DDC, DDC2, and DDC2B
- Rack mountable
- No software required - connecting cables to the devices is all it takes
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 5 in|
- ATEN CE 700A Local & Remote KVM Extender Set