Your cart is currently empty!
ATEN CE 700A Local & Remote KVM Extender Set w/Case
Removed from working corporate environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The CE700A is a USB KVM Extender with superior video quality and built-in ESD and surge protection that allows access to a computer system up to 150 meters away from a remote USB console.
The CE700A improves on previous designs by incorporating 8KV/15KV ESD protection and 2KV surge protection; providing superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1200 resolution. It is able to sense the distance to the system and automatically adjusts the gain accordingly, and it features a custom ASIC to ensure the utmost in reliability and compatibility.
–Note: Case may vary from shown in images.
- Local and remote units connect at distances up to 492.1' using Cat 5e cable
- Dual console operation - control your system from both the local and remote USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
- Built-in ASIC for greater compatibility
- Auto signal compensation (ASC)
- USB keyboard and USB mouse ports
- USB overcurrent detection and prevention
- Pushbutton operating mode selection (local unit only) - select between local and auto operating modes
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (contact voltage 8KV; air voltage 15KV) and 2KV surge protection
- Automatic gain control - adjusts signal strength to compensate for distance
- Supports widescreen formats Note: The EDID data for a widescreen is sent from the local video output port. For widescreen modes and displays connect the monitor to the local video output port or use an optional EDID emulator.
- Supports VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors; local monitor supports DDC, DDC2, and DDC2B
- Rack mountable
- No software required - connecting cables to the devices is all it takes
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|
- ATEN CE 700A Local & Remote KVM Extender Set w/Case w/o PSU