Aviom A-16II Personal Mixer (For Parts)
Note: FOR PARTS.
The Aviom A-16II Personal Mixer makes your digital snake even more powerful! It’s an updated version of the original A-16 Personal Mixer, with newly designed higher voltage and higher current output circuitry. The new output design lets you use even high impedance headphones and drive them louder and cleaner. It also provides cleaner transient response to the entire range of output devices.
The A-16II includes a new auto-detect circuit at the output that determines whether the device plugged into its audio out jack is mono or stereo. You’ll never short out one side of the mixer’s stereo output electronics again! Auto-detect also makes it easier to implement mono devices with the Personal Monitor Mixing System. When a mono plug is detected in the output jack, the A-16II’s circuit automatically pans the right channel information so that the individual channel balance remains accurate.
- Higher gain Line/Headphone audio output
- True stereo mixing with fully adjustable pan
- Sixteen channel select buttons with dual LEDs
- Dedicated Recall, Group, Solo, and Mute buttons
- New Held Solo mode
- Sixteen user Preset memory locations
- Create three Groups per mix Preset
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED level readout
- Master Volume, Treble and Bass controls
- Auto-detect mono/stereo circuitry
- Compatible with the AVIOM16/o-Y1 Yamaha Output Card
- Requires PS-120 power supply and Cat 5e cable, not included
Dimensions: 11x6x4 / 2 lbs