Avitech MCC-8004UEL Video Processor
The MCC-8004 series Multiviewer is a multi-image video processor designed to accept either four HD / SD-SDI / composite (PAL / NTSC) inputs. Offering output resolutions up to 1920×1200 (50/60 Hz), it also provides labels, borders, alarms, optional audio meters, as well as support for Asian and European character, offering a fully integrated on-screen display (OSD) for visual monitoring. Allowing you to display up to 120 video inputs on a single monitor (display group), digital and analog video as well as audio signals can be combined in a single display. The MCC-8004 series offer outstanding scalability and flexibility because individual modules can be combined to create the desired configuration. Modules can be added or removed as the application requires. This flexible architecture eliminates single points of failure that can cripple an entire system. Component failures can be absorbed with simple built-in software-based procedures. Using the latest DCDi™ technology from Faroudja, DCDI is a video mode algorithm that stands for Directional Correlation De-interlacing. Its function is to help optimize full screen mode regardless of the input format. Your MCC-8004 series can be used as a standalone unit, or cascaded (daisy-chained) with ACC-8000 or VCC-8000 series modules to provide highly complex monitoring applications (up to 15 modules).
- Automatic sensing of HD-SDI / SD-SDI and composite analog input.
- Up to 26 internal configuration presets.
- On-screen display of labels, borders, and video alarms.
- Supports direct TSL Tally / UMD interface.
- Eight GPI for Tally or recall of preset.
- Communication control via RS-232 or IP.
- Compatibility with Galaxy software for configuration, monitor layout, and multiple-system control.
- Avitech ASCII Protocol (AAP) support.
- DCDi™ processing (MCC-8004P, MCC-8004Q, MCC-8004U).
- Fixed quad-split display (MCC-8004Q).
In The Box
- Avitech MCC-8004UEL Video Processor
- AC Power Cord
- Dimensions: 22 × 16 × 6 in
- Weight: 15 lbs