The Barco Folsom Research Screen Shaper VMS-100 Video Mapping System processes an input image to correct geometry errors. It accepts high resolution video in digital DVI format, automatically locking to the input video and processing it in real time. The operator can process the entire input image or select an input area of interest to be scaled and processed. It can also perform scan conversion in addition to specified re-mapping functions, with output format-selectable to match the output device’s native resolution, ensuring optimal image fidelity.
- Accepts digital DVI video with resolutions up to 1280×1024, non-interlaced
- Automatically locks to the input video and processes it in real-time
- Processes the entire input image or a user-defined “area of interest”
- Supports independent X, Y scaling for aspect ratio correction
- Image flip: left-to-right and top-to-bottom
- Simple “drag and drop”controls are used to align image elements with fiduciary marks
- User-selectable Output Formats:VGA(640×480), SVGA(800×600), XGA (1024×768), SXGA (1280×1024)
- Supports RGB or DVI video output
- Simple, intuitive front panel controls support quick set-up
- RS-232/485 serial interface for remote control of all functions
- Rugged 19″rack-mount chassis
- Non-volatile storage of configuration data
- Built-in test generator
Dimensions: 25″L x 22″W x 7″H / 33 lbs
Powers ON but not fully tested. Removed from corporate working environment.