Barco’s FSN-150 is a smart, compact controller that allows you to engineer the visualization of your event the way you want to. It offers numerous custom controls, mappable buttons and quick preset effect activation, including cuts, wipes, transitions, DVE moves, downstream keys and many types of effects you can create yourself. Barco’s FSN-150 also includes mini LCD displays are perfectly readable even in daylight settings, and give you the right information on sources and programmed custom effects. To make sure your show with the FSN-150 controller will not be a one-shot effort, it allows you to store complete or partial switcher setups in over 1,000 memory registers. With just a press of the button, you’ll be ready to go for an encore in no time.
- Buttons can be programmed to perform functions such as, macros, preset recalls, freeze, menu access and more. The FSN-150 includes eight dedicated custom buttons.
- USB Enables users to back up, restore, and update system code.
- Memory Section Enables users to store and recall complete or partial switcher setups using 1000 memory registers. This advanced memory system includes high-end features such as enables/disables, latching, store, and recall for easy entry.
- M/E Transition Section Provides controls for creating cuts, mixes, wipes , keys, and triggering DVE moves. The LCD display indicates key sources, the transition rate, and the active memory register.
- Instant Transitions
- PGM/PST Bank
- M/E Banks
- LCD Displays
- Works with FSN-1400 and GUI
- 8 Custom Buttons
- 1.5 Mix & Effect
- Barco FSN-150 R9004623 Compact Controller
- Wheeled Road Case
- Dimensions: 13 × 27 × 27 in
- Weight: 67 lbs