BCI Pocket Console Best Boy DMX 8-Channel / 8-Patch Handheld Field-Tech Console w/ Pelican 1060 Micro Case [Battery Powered – No PSU]
The Pocket Console® has 8 FULLY RECORDABLE submasters in the PLAYBACK-8™ software. In this version, THE POCKET CONSOLE® DMX PLAYBACK-8, it is not just a single scene playback anymore, but is now a true recording console. The Pocket Console® is the inexpensive source for the smallest, most graphic “hands-on” and “user-friendly” DMX-512 theatrical lighting console made.
- It is small, lightweight, portable and designed to be hand held
- Levels are set using eight faders (slider pots)
- Each FADER has an associated bump button
- 512 dimmer addresses are patchable to any of the eight faders
- The faders are patchable using from 0 to 512 dimmer addresses per fader
- The unit is powered by a 9v battery OR by a 120v AC power supply If you are looking for a basic and reliable device to test, setup or run a DMX-512 controlled, single universe system, this is the product you need.
- BCI Pocket Console Best Boy DMX 8-Channel / 8-Patch Handheld Field-Tech Console
- Pelican 1060 Micro Case
- Dimensions: 10 × 6 × 3 in
- Weight: 1 lbs