1 in stock
Behringer’s Composer MDX 2100 gives you superb dynamic control, both live and in the studio. It’s ideal for increasing vocal energy and penetration in the mix; and prevents system overload. Composer offers five distinct dynamic processing functions: fully automatic compressor; manually-set compressor; expander/gate; and program limiter. An innovative IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) circuit gives you the best features of both hard- and soft-knee compression in a single dynamic process. Even with extreme ratios or difficult program material, the effect is amazingly natural and transparent. As your equipment upgrades, so do your expectations.
• Interactive dual channel dynamic processor
• IKA compressor combines soft-knee smoothness with hard-knee control
• Auto and manual mode compression
• IRC circuit permits inaudible expansion/gating
• IGC peak limiter circuitry
• Switchable true stereo or dual mono operation
• Switchable external key inputs
• Servo-balanced inputs and outputs
• XLR and jack connectors
Tested. Removed from a working corporate environment.
Dimensions: 19″L x 8″W x 2″H | 6 lbs
|Dimensions||22 × 10 × 6 in|