Your cart is currently empty!
Behringer Ultra-Curve Pro DEQ2496 Ultra-High Precision Mastering Processor
Tested. Removed from Working Corporate Environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496 is a 24-bit/96kHz Equalizer, Analyzer, Feedback Destroyer and Mastering Processor. Essentially, it’s an entire rack of powerful EQ, dynamics, and time correction – all designed to correct problems and generally max out sound quality. With all that it does, you might expect the Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496 to cost a fortune, but it doesn’t. You get all this, and more – all packed into a trim, amazingly affordable 1U package. Brimming with sophisticated equalization, dynamics, feedback correction, and automatic FFT analysis with Auto EQ, the Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496 is a must-have.
- Dual 31-band Graphic Equalizers (stereo linkable)
- Dual 31-band Virtual Paragraphic Equalizers (stereo linkable)
- Dual 10-band Parametric EQs per stereo side
- Feedback Destroyer with Learning Mode
- Stereo Imager
- Digital Delay
- RTA/SPL/FFT Analyzer with Auto EQ
|Dimensions||8 × 19 × 2 in|
- Behringer Ultra-Curve Pro DEQ2496 Ultra-High Precision Mastering Processor