The URSA Mini Pro 12K is a revolution in digital film with a 12,288 x 6480 12K Super 35 sensor and 14 stops of dynamic range. The third generation URSA Mini Pro features new color science and shoots 80 megapixels per frame in Blackmagic RAW. You also get built in ND filters, user changeable lens mount and recording to dual CFast or SD cards. URSA Mini Pro 12K even supports recording direct to a flash disk or SSD using its built in SuperSpeed USB‑C connection!
- Effective Sensor Size 27.03mm x 14.25mm (Super35).
- Lens Mount PL mount included. Interchangeable with optional EF and F lens mounts.
- Dynamic Range 14 Stops
- Built in ND Filters Four position ND filter wheel with clear, 2-stop, 4-stop and 6-stop IR ND filters.
- Focus Focus button turns on peaking, auto focus available using compatible lenses
- Screen Dimensions 4 inch
- Frame Rates Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported.
- Lens Control 12pin broadcast connector for compatible lenses and electronic control via EF mount pins on optional EF lens mount.
- Dimensions: 15 × 9 × 8 in
- Weight: 8 lbs