The Mini Converter Quad SDI to HDMI 4K from Blackmagic Design allows you to convert single link 6G-SDI, dual link 3G-SDI, or quad link HD-SDI to a single 4K HDMI output. This allows you to use professional SDI equipment that outputs Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) and DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video signals with projectors and televisions that support 4K over a single HDMI cable. With a compact form factor and easy-to-use controls, the Mini Converter is ideal for a variety of broadcast, post production, and professional AV applications.
- Accepts single link 6G-SDI, dual link 3G-SDI, or quad link HD-SDI.
- 4K HDMI output.
- SD, HD, UHD 4K (3840x2160), and DCI 4K (4096x2160) resolutions.
- Automatic input signal detection.
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 sampling and color precision.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz audio sampling.
- Dip switch and software control.
- USB 2.0 port for firmware updates.
- 12V power supply with international socket adapters.
- Dimensions: 6 × 6 × 3 in
- Weight: 2 lbs