The Mini Converter SDI to Audio 4K from Blackmagic Design allows you to de-embed four channels of analog audio or eight channels of AES/EBU digital audio from any SDI video signal. It features a 6G-SDI input that accepts resolutions up to Ultra HD (3840×2160) and DCI 4K (4096×2160), and provides four 1/4″ audio jack connectors for outputting the embedded analog or digital audio channels to an audio monitor, mixer, or other audio equipment. The SDI signal is output over a single 6G-SDI connector, with the resolution and frame rate matching that of the original input source.
- De-Embeds Audio from SDI Signal.
- Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Signals.
- Single Link 6G-SDI Input.
- Automatic Input Signal Detection.
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 sampling and color precision.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz audio sampling.
- Compliant with SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 425M, SMPTE ST-2036, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601
- Dimensions: 6 × 6 × 3 in
- Weight: 2 lbs