Your cart is currently empty!
Blackmagic Design HDMI to SDI Battery Converter
Powers on. Removed from working corporate environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The Blackmagic-Design HDMI to SDI Battery Converter converts an HDMI input to up to two SDI outputs. The outputs automatically match and output in the quality of the HDMI input, whether HD or SD; whatever comes in is what automatically goes out. Both the HDMI and SDI connections support up to 1080p60 HD, which on the SDI side is equivalent to 3G. The converter also supports embedded audio on both the in and outs.
- Converts an HDMI Input to 2 SDI Outputs
- Both the In and Outs Support 1080p60 HD
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery
- Features Battery Toggle Switch
- Allows Use of Longer-Distance SDI Cables
- Supports HDMI and SDI Embedded Audio
- AC Power Supply Included
|Dimensions||6 × 5 × 3 in|
- Blackmagic Design HDMI to SDI Battery Converter
- 12V AC Adapter with International Socket Adapters for All Countries