URSA Mini Pro is a professional digital film camera that combines incredible 4.6K image quality with the features and controls of a traditional broadcast camera! You get a Super 35mm 4.6K sensor with 15 stops of dynamic range that’s perfect for feature films and can also be instantly switched to traditional video mode for regular video work. Also included are built in ND filters, user changeable lens mount, plus RAW and ProRes format recording to dual media CFast or SD cards. URSA Mini Pro is a perfectly balanced, compact body that’s comfortable enough to be used all day!
Effective Sensor Size
- 25.34mm x 14.25mm (Super35)
- EF mount included. Interchangeable with optional PL, B4 and F lens mounts.
- Electronic control via EF mount pins or 12pin broadcast connector for compatible lenses
- 4608 x 2592, 4608 x 1920 (4.6K 2.40:1), 4096 x 2304 (4K 16:9), 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI), 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD), 3072 x 2560 (3K Anamorphic), 2048 x 1152 (2K 16:9), 2048×1080 (2K DCI), 1920 x 1080
- Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported. Off-speed frame rates up to 60p in 4.6K, 120p in 2K windowed.
Built in ND Filters
- Four position ND filter wheel with clear, 2-stop, 4-stop and 6-stop ND filters.
- Focus button turns on peaking, auto focus available using compatible lenses.
- Iris wheel and touchscreen slider for manual iris adjustment on electronically controllable lenses, iris button for instant auto iris settings on compatible lenses so no pixel is clipped in film mode. Scene average auto exposure in video mode.
- LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- Automatically populated lens data from electronic EF, B4 and i/Technology compatible PL lenses. Automatic recording of camera settings and slate data such as project, scene number, take and special notes.
- Touchscreen menus on 4 inch screen. Push buttons for other controls. 2 assignable shortcut keys.
- Highly accurate timecode clock. Less than 1 frame drift every 8 hours.
Total Video Inputs
Total Video Outputs
- 1 x SDI, 1 x SDI Monitoring.
Analog Audio Inputs
- 2 x XLR analog switchable between mic, line and AES audio. Phantom power support.
Analog Audio Outputs
- 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, supports iPhone microphone for talkback.
- Tri-Sync/Black Burst/Timecode.
- 2 x 2.5mm LANC input for Rec Start/Stop, plus Iris and Focus control using compatible lenses.
- USB Type-C for software updates.
- URSA Mini Pro body
- Turret dust cap
- EF lens mount
- Side Handle with LANC Cable and strap
- Power supply
- SD card with software and manual
- DaVinci Resolve Studio with activation key