The FCS-960 is a 30-band graphic equaliser featuring Dual Mode switching between Normal and Fine filter width settings on each channel. The FCS-960 provides two channels in 3U of rack space. Constant Q-filters with filter-bypass centre taps are controlled by high grade, 45mm faders with moulded polymer fader knobs which eliminate visual parallax error even under low light conditions. Also included are sweepable/switchable Hi-pass filter, Gain control and electronic balanced inputs and outputs.
Dimensions: 9″ x 19″ x 6″
- Long 45mm fader travel for precise adjustment and control.
- Centre detented fader with electrical centre tap for true 0dB setting.
- Advanced constant Q filter topology for improved accuracy at all fader settings and excellent sonic transparency. Selectable normal or fine filter response.
- Continuously variable high pass filter, with by-pass switch.
- Gain control for system loudness normalisation
- Peak clip LED to give advance warning of signal overload.
- Channel bypass selection and power fail bypass by relays.
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs.
- Proprietary design fader knob provides positive feel with ample finger room, virtually eliminates visual parallax errors even under low ambient light conditions
- BSS FCS960 Dual Mode Graphic Equalizer
- AC Power Cord
- Dimensions: 9 × 19 × 6 in
- Weight: 13 lbs