Canon EOS 20D 8.2MP Digital SLR Camera w/ BG-E2 Battery Grip
- 8.2-megapixel, 22.5 x 15.0mm, 12-bit RGB CMOS sensor delivering 3,504 x 2,336-pixel images.
- Single-lens reflex digital camera with interchangeable lenses (supports all Canon EOS series lenses, plus new EF-S, short back focus lenses). Focal length multiplier of 1.6x as compared to a 35mm camera.
- Variable ISO (100, 200, 400, 800, 1,600, and 3,200 settings).
- TTL optical viewfinder with detailed information display, diopter adjustment, and depth-of-field preview.
- 1.8-inch, low-temperature TFT LCD with 118,000 pixels.
- Automatic, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority, Depth-of-Field AE, Programmed AE (Landscape, Macro, Night Portrait, Portrait, Sports, and Flash Off), and Manual exposure modes.
- Operates in “shooting priority mode,” meaning the camera does not need to be set in “play” mode to view pictures. Pictures can be viewed in between shots, and even if camera is showing a picture or in a menu, pressing the Shutter button halfway prepares camera to take a photo immediately.
- Continuous Shooting mode capturing as many as 23 images as fast as five frames per second with shutter at 1/250 second or faster.