The HD Projection ILS Zoom Lens from Christie is a lens incorporating the Intelligent Lens System (ILS). The ILS automatically recognizes and calibrates a lens when it is installed. Stepper-motor-based encoding ensures that motor drift does not occur, thus providing accurate and repeatable recall of all lens offset, zoom, and focus positions. When used with Christie M Series HD/WU products, this ILS zoom lens has a 1.8-2.6:1 throw ratio. If used with any Christie M Series SXGA+ products, the ILS zoom lens will provide a 2.0-2.8:1 throw ratio.
- For HD and SXGA+ DLP Projectors
- 2.0-2.8:1 Throw Ratio (SXGA+)
- 1.8-2.6:1 Throw Ratio (HD)
- Intelligent Lens System
- Christie 2-2.8:1 0.95" SXGA+ / 1.8-2.6:1 CT 0.95" HD
- Dimensions: 12 × 6 × 6 in
- Weight: 11 lbs