The LED fixture unit shall be suitable for creating a wide range of fixture configurations, including battens, blinders, footlights, side fills, cyclorama floods, truss toners, discreet set piece lighting and interior architectural lighting. The fixture shall utilise side-by-side LED cells to provide split colour effects. The fixture shall utilise wide-angle and narrow-angle beam technology. The fixture shall offer a choice of HSI, RGB, RGB (*Magic Amber) and RGBI (*Magic Amber) control modes. The fixture shall provide a highly efficient 620 hot lumen output in a compact design. The fixture shall feature a built-in stand alone mode. The fixture shall feature a built-in power supply. The fixture shall be manufactured from extruded lightweight material.
• Modular construction – can be used to create battens, blinders, footlights, side fills, cyclorama floods, truss toners etc.
• Dual side-by-side RGBA cells – for single colour or dramatic split colour effects.
• Advanced split beam technology – for a very even, soft beam output (similar to a Fresnel fixture) & a smooth colour wash from top to bottom of a surface without hotspots.
• Smooth, linear dimming curve. • Single or dual LED cell control in HSI, RGB, 3 channel RGB (Magic Amber*) and 4 channel RGBI (Magic Amber*).
• Magic Amber* modes automatically & seamlessly blend the Amber alongside the RGB LEDs for a better range of warmer colours & superior colour rendition index (up to 82%).
• Extremely bright (620 hot lumen output) – ideal for even the most demanding lighting environments and applications. • Exceptional colour brightness and light output levels.
• Built-in power supply – for maximum versatility. • Can be controlled via built-in standalone mode or connected to additional equipment via DMX.
• All-purpose design – create custom LED lighting solutions for a wide variety of applications (including touring, rental, TV, theatre, tradeshow and indoor architectural) using stock of one fixture.
• Comprehensive range of fixing accessories available – for wall, floor, truss, stand & vertical hanging.
• Heavy gauge anodized aluminium extrusion, lightweight but extremely robust.
• Compact design with cable management.
• Active cooling system – safe, efficient & optimal operation in most conditions.
• L70 up to 50,000 hours – very low maintenance and cost of ownership.
Parts only; working parts vary see photos.