With the Cisco IP Phone 8841, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8841 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control. The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Power Supply Not Included.
- The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8841 more energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by Energy Star organizatio
- The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience.
- Cisco 8841 VoIP Phone
- Phone Handset
- (2) Phone Line Cables
- Instruction Manual
- Original Box
- Dimensions: 14 × 10 × 3 in
- Weight: 4 lbs