Your cart is currently empty!
Clear-Com RS-703 2-Channel Beltpack with XLR-3 Connector
Not tested as there is no power supply for the base station. Removed from working corporate environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The RS-703 is a two-channel analog beltpack that can carry power and audio through the XLR-3 line connector. Each beltpack combines high headroom, low-noise audio and shaped frequency contour (the “Clear-Com Sound”) to deliver clear audio.
- Visual LED indicators on top of keypad
- Tactile buttons for Call and Talk
- Recessed rotary controls for Volume with end stops
- Concealed, programmable DIP switches
- XLR-3 line connectors with 2-channel TW connectivity
- 3.5mm Program Audio Input jack
- RTS-TW compatible
- Fully compatible with Clear-Com analog partyline systems when using the TWC-703 adapter
- Low operating current for more beltpack daisy-chaining
- Rugged and strong construction
- “Clear-Com Sound” for intelligible audio
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 2 in|
- Clear-com RS-703 2-Channel Beltpack with XLR-3 Connector