iColor Flex MX is a multi-purpose, high-intensity strand of 50 full-color LED nodes for generating extraordinary effects without the constraints of fixture size or shape. iColor Flex MX enables patterns and video on almost any interior or exterior surface, including ceilings, floors, three-dimensional objects, sculptures, and more. Its small node size allows installation in tighter spaces than the larger iColor Flex SLX and iColor Flex LMX strands.
- Each node produces full-color light output of up to 1.44 candela (full on).
- Flexible form factor, offering maximum lighting control at 25 W per strand, accommodates unique lighting installations, including two- and three-dimensional video displays.
- Strands can be mounted like traditional string lights and on tracks to ensure straight linear runs. Snap-on spacers hide cabling and mounting.
- Standard on-center node spacing of 4 in (102 mm) or 12 in (305 mm) along a three-wire, 18 AWG cable. Custom on-center node spacing from 2 in (51 mm) to 24 in (610 mm). Standard 50-node lengths can be shortened in the field.
- Leader cables available in different lengths.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including Video System Manager Pro, Light System Manager, and iPlayer 3, as well as third-party DMX controllers.
- Fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.
Dimensions: 8.5″L x 12.5″W x 5.25″H/ 4.5 lbs