The CNTBLOCK is a parallel distribution block designed to facilitate the termination of multiple Cresnet cables in an equipment cabinet, closet, or beneath a table. Eight 4-pin connectors are provided, grouped in two sets of four. Power can be isolated between the two sets by removing an internal jumper. Diagnostic LEDs indicate the presence of network power and data. The CNTBLOCK includes integral mounting flanges to allow for attachment to any suitable flat surface.
- Metal, black finish, with (2) integral mounting flanges.
- Freestanding or surface mount.
- (1) green LED, indicates that 24VDC Cresnet power is present at any NET port.
- (1) red LED, indicates the presence and integrity of the Cresnet “Y”.
- (1) red LED, indicates the presence and integrity of the Cresnet “Z” data signal.
In The Box
- Crestron CNTBLOCK Cresnet Distribution Block
- Dimensions: 5 × 9 × 3 in
- Weight: 1 lbs