Your cart is currently empty!
Crestron DM-RMC-100-C DigitalMedia 8G+ Receiver and Room Controller (New In Sealed Box)
New unit sealed in factory box. Removed from corporate work environment. Refer to images.
Out of stock
The DM-RMC-100-C provides a simple one-box interface solution for a single display device as part of a complete Crestron® DigitalMedia™ system. It functions as a DM 8G+™ receiver and control interface, providing a single HDMI® output along with Ethernet, RS-232, and IR control ports. In addition to DM 8G+, it is also compatible with HDBaseT®, allowing it to be connected directly to an HDBaseT certified source. Its compact, low-profile design allows the DM-RMC-100-C to be installed discreetly behind a flat panel display or above a ceiling mounted projector. It connects to the head end or source location using a single CAT type twisted pair cable.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 5 in|
- DigitalMedia 8G+™ receiver and display controller
- Connects to a DM® switcher or transmitter over a single CAT type twisted pair cable
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) using DM 8G® cable or CAT5e
- HDBaseT® Certified — Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
- Provides one HDMI® or DVI display output
- Handles video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p
- Handles computer resolutions up to WUXGA
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP compliant
- Crestron DM-RMC-100-C DigitalMedia 8G+ Receiver and Room Controller