Your cart is currently empty!
Crestron DMC-4K-HD 4K HDMI Input Card for DM Switchers
Not tested. Removed from corporate work environment. Refer to Images.
1 in stock
The DMC-4K-HD is an input card designed for use with any card-based Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Switcher. It provides one HDMI® input, with complementary HDMI pass-through and analog audio outputs. A USB HID port is also provided. The HDMI input handles Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K video signals with support for HDCP, Deep Color, 3D, and high-bitrate 7.1 audio. The HDMI input can also handle DVI and Dual-Mode DisplayPort signals using an appropriate adapter or interface cable.
- Modular input card for a DM-MD8X8, DM-MD16X16, or DM-MD32X32 switcher
- Provides a single 4K HDMI® input
- Handles video resolutions up to 4K and Ultra HD
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP 1.1 compliant
- Includes an HDMI output for pass-through of the input signal
- Includes a stereo analog line-level audio output with volume control 
- Allows extraction of stereo 2-channel audio signals
- Enables device control via CEC
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 1 in|
- Crestron DMC-4K-HD 4K HDMI Input Card for DM Switchers