Your cart is currently empty!
Crestron DMC-HD-DSP HDMI® Input Card w/Downmixing for DM® Switchers
Used. Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Refer to Images.
1 in stock
The Crestron DMC-HD-DSP HDMI® Input Card with Downmixing is a cutting-edge audiovisual solution designed to enhance your digital media distribution system. This versatile input card is engineered to seamlessly integrate with Crestron’s DM® switchers, ensuring uncompromised video and audio quality in professional environments. Whether you’re in a corporate boardroom, a classroom, or a high-end home theater, this HDMI input card elevates your AV experience to the next level.
- The DMC-HD-DSP supports pristine high-definition video with resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4, ensuring that your content looks its best, whether it's a presentation, video conference, or entertainment
- This input card is equipped with advanced audio processing capabilities, including downmixing. It allows you to manage and optimize audio signals, ensuring that sound quality is crystal clear and balanced throughout your AV system
- Designed specifically for Crestron DM® switchers, the DMC-HD-DSP seamlessly integrates into your existing AV infrastructure, ensuring a hassle-free installation process and maximum system compatibility
- This input card supports HDCP 2.2, which is essential for playing protected 4K content. It ensures compliance with the latest content protection standards, guaranteeing the secure transmission of premium media
- With EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) management, you have the flexibility to customize video and audio settings, ensuring that connected displays and sources communicate effectively.
- The DMC-HD-DSP maintains signal integrity over long cable runs, providing reliable signal distribution across your AV network without degradation. Easy Configuration: Configuring the input card is straightforward with Crestron's user-friendly software tools, allowing you to tailor the system to your specific requirements
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 2 in|