CROWN Micro 600(2) CROWN Micro 2400(2) ASHLY XR1001(2) – AMP RACK & BLUE CASE
CROWN MICROTECH 600 & 2400
The Crown® Micro-Tech 600, 1200 and 2400 are the original industry standards for touring amplifiers. Micro-Tech amplifiers are known around the world as the benchmark for high density, ultra-pure power in a compact package. In addition, each model gives you Crown’s legendary ODEP® protection to keep the show going long after other amplifiers would fail.
The XR-1001 Crossover is based upon a powerful state-variable filter circuit guaranteeing that two adjacent frequency band outputs always remain in phase. Conservative design and an unusually thorough procedure for quality control have earned Ashly has reputation for dependability in the recording, sound reinforcement and = broadcast fields.
Dimensions: 24″ x 24″ x 35″
- Grounded Bridge™
- Patented ODEP®
- High damping facto
- Two mono modes
- Full protection against shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults.
- Variable Filter Response Control
- 24dB/octave slope
- Mode switch for stereo 2-way or mono 3-way operation
- Low frequency summed mono output
- • XLR and 1/4” inputs and outputs
- (2) CROWN MICRO-TECH 600
- (2) CROWN MICRO-TECH 2400
- (2) ASHLY XR-1001
- Wheeled Blue Amp Rack Case