Superior broadcast-quality scan converter includes full video processing controls, variable sizing, five memory presets, and optional SDI output.
- Unit features auto-sensing circuit which automatically locks to resolutions up to 1600 x 1280 (24-98 kHz)
- NTSC/PAL outputs: composite, S-Video, 15 kHz RGB, component (Y, R-Y, B-Y) for Betacam & MII
- Genlock input with horizontal and subcarrier timing
- Down converter with VGA, SVGA & Mac outputs
- Video processing controls on analog outputs (not SDI output) for contrast, brightness, color saturation, hue and RGB balance
- Continuous 50%-200% variable image sizing with panning
- Three level flicker-free video filter, continuously variable
- Advanced computer sync lock circuitry RS-232 remote control of front panel functions with Windows software
- Two computer inputs, switchable
- Test pattern generator: color bars, grey scale ramp, crosshatch, circle
- Five memory positions for sizing, position and processing controls
- Horizontal and vertical image positioning
Dimensions: 17″L x 14″W x 2″H/6.5 lbs
Tested. Removed from a working corporate environment.