datavideo DAC-70 UP/Down Cross Converter with Hard Case & Power Adapter
The Datavideo DAC-70 is a broadcast quality up/down/cross converter. The unit allows the user to configure the device using a simple DIP switch or on a USB 2.0 interface utility. The DAC-70 case LEDs indicate the currently selected video source. The DAC-70 gives the user the capability of sharing VGA, HDMI or SDI inputs in an HDMI or SDI environment. Housed in a metal case, the DAC-70 is tough enough to withstand the knocks of fast-paced live production setups in ENG or any studio. Built to the same dimensions as Datavideo’s range of converters, the DAC-70 can also be mounted into a standard 19” RMK-2 rack with a mix of other units.
Power Adapter Included.
- 3G-SDI technology with full 10 bit processing and low SDI jitter
- DC or AC operation for convenient field or studio use
- DIP switch setup
- Micro USB 2.0 interface for firmware updates
- datavideo DAC-70 Ultra Wide Range Scaler
- Power Adapter
- Hard Case
- Dimensions: 14 × 12 × 7 in
- Weight: 11 lbs