DeSisti De-Lux Mod. 4610 4-Tube 220w – High Efficiency Fluorescent Fixture w/ Black Honeycomb Diffuser
The DE-LUX fixtures have the highest output per aperture and are the most controllable fluorescent fixtures on the market today. The new DE-LUX is a response to the long time needs of the Lighting Industry. Competitive pricing while reducing studio operating costs, without effecting the creativity and artistic freedom of the designer or customer is De Sisti’s challenge. The result – The DE-LUX. DE-LUX fixtures are extremely versatile, and utilize a dual accessory track for loading gel frames and egg crates. The high efficiency optical system does not require the use of intensifiers, reducing the overall dimensions and weight of the fixture. The DE-LUX fixtures use the 55 watt biax lamps (compact fluorescents) rated for 10,000 hours, which are available in 5600°K daylight or 3200°K tungsten, with different color rendering indexes (RGB or STUDIO-LINE).
- Lightweight steel housing with low glare black epoxy powder coating.
- High efficiency reflector system eliminates the need for an external intensifier, while reducing the weight, size and cost
- Local intensity control available on ANALOG and DMX versions.
- Uses 4 x 55 watt biax lamps (compact fluorescents) rated for 10,000 hours, which are available in 5600°K daylight or 3200°K tungsten, with different color rendering indexes (for instance RGB or STUDIO-LINE).
- Power consumption 220 W
- DeSisti De-Lux Mod. 4610 4-Tube 220w - High Efficiency Fluorescent Fixture
- Black Honeycomb Diffuser
- (4) Sylvania 20726 FT55DL/930/ECO
- Dimensions: 30 × 24 × 12 in
- Weight: 35 lbs