Doug Fleenor Design Model 125 DMX512 Isolated Splitter
The Doug Fleenor Design 125-5 DMX512 Isolated Splitter /Amplifier provides 5 outputs from a single DMX512 input. It also amplifies and isolates the signal as well. It allows the DMX signal to be split without the possibility of reflections from one signal path interfering with the signal to a device on a different path. Each output is electrically isolated from the input, and every other output, by 2500 volt optical couplers. Each output has its own line driver and associated power supply. By isolating each output, electrical noise and hazardous voltages on one output are prevented from affecting (or damaging) devices on the input or another output.
- Input is electrically isolated from output.
- Outputs are isolated from each other.
- Outputs are separately buffered.
- Powder coated 1/10" aluminum chassis
- Gold plated Neutrik 5 pin connectors.
- All integrated circuits are socketed.
- Uses 2500 Volt optical couplers.
- 60 mA drive current.
- Power and input signal indicators.
- Doug Fleenor Design Model 125 DMX512 Isolated Splitter
- Dimensions: 9 × 7 × 4 in
- Weight: 4 lbs