Dsan Two Button Cue Transmitter PC-AS2
The DSAN PC-AS2 is a pocket-size 2-Button Wireless Transmitter for the PerfectCue presentation signaling system. It is compatible with all PerfectCue systems, including the PerfectCue Mini. The PC-AS2 features two buttons that allow you to signal a “Forward” command to the PerfectCue to indicate “next slide,” and a “Reverse” command to indicate “previous slide.” Both buttons are designed with embossed dots that provide for a tactile feel. The PC-AS2 operates at 433 MHz and reaches ranges of 300 ft or more even in noisy RF environments. Furthermore, you can select from 256 channels to transmit over. The desired channel is assignable via a dip switch under a cover door on the rear. The PC-AS2 is powered by two included CR2032 coin batteries, which last up to a year under normal use.
- Pocket-size two-button wireless transmitter with 300 ft range
- Compatible with all PerfectCue systems
- One "Forward" command button to indicate "next slide"
- One "Reverse" command button to indicate "previous slide"
- Large, dot-embossed, tactile-feel buttons
- Operates at 433 MHz
- Select from 256 channels to transmit over
- Dsan Two Button Cue Transmitter PC-AS2
- Dimensions: 8 × 6 × 4 in
- Weight: 5 lbs