The EIKI LC-WGC500 Projector is a WXGA Large Venue Projector. This lamp based projector is capable of displaying 5,000 Lumens at its brightest setting with a native resolution of 1280×800 . The internal 3LCD technology is an innovative 3-chip design that sets itself apart by delivering vibrant, true-to-life images with better color brightness and a wider color gamut. The unique projector lens has the ability to be shifted to allow greater flexibility in positioning the projector relative to the screen.
OP Hours: 343hrs
- 5000 ANSI Lumens bright, at 90%+ uniformity and a 3000:1 contrast ratio.
- 3 panel LCD imaging for rich color saturated computer and video projection
- Native 1280 x 800 resolution. Compatible up to 1080p and WUXGA/XGA.
- Image resizing via video scaling and smart data compression/expansion.
- Lamp changer & cartridge air filter for mission critical/hard-to-reach installs.
- Includes most professional input configurations, including 5BNC and HDMI.
- Accepts analog & digital computer, and analog & digital video (HDCP) input.
- Power zoom and focus. V & H power lens shift & digital keystone correction.
- Instant Lens Change System.
- Converts Interlace to Progressive scan. 3-2 (and 2-2) pulldown support
- Variable Power Management Option. Optional Local or Remote Keylock.
- Custom Warm-up Screen Image Option. Built-in Color Auto Picture Control.
- Wireless/wired remote w/mouse & laser pointer. -50%~+700% digital zoom.
- EIKI LC-WGC500 5k Lumens Projector in Original Box Slight Alignment Issues - [No Lens] [No Remote]
- Dimensions: 16 × 26 × 40 in
- Weight: 40 lbs