Epson H328A H328F H576A Eiki LC-XBL26 Lot of 9 Projectors & 1 for Parts w/ Remote
EIKI LC-XBL26 LCD (Qty:2)
- 2,600 ANSI lumens bright with 85% uniformity and a 500:1 contrast ratio.
- Native XGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog video input in all color standards up-to 1080i.
- 3 panel LCD imaging delivers a rich, color-saturated picture.
- 8-bit color processing yields a 16.7 million color palette.
- Convenient midrange (1.2:1) manual zoom and focus lens.
- Fixed image offset. Automatic vertical digital keystone correction.
- Lamp Hours: 1953 & 3508
Dimensions: 10″ L x 13″W x 4″ H/ 5.5 lbs
Epson H328A (Qty: 3)
- Super bright and colorful 2300 lumens color light output, 2300 lumens white light output
- Brilliant image quality and detail ? native SVGA resolution
- Powerful communication feature, no added cost built-in closed captioning decoder
- Versatile audio connectivity audio out connection to connect to an external amplification device·
- Plug n Play, no-hassle setup instantly projects images from a PC via the USB connection
- Lamp Hours: 1058, 578
Dimensions: 9″ L x 12″ W x 3″ H/ 5 lbs
Epson H576A (Qty: 2)
- XGA 1024 x 768 Native Resolution
- 2700 Lumens of Color & White Brightness
- Contrast Ratio up to 10,000:1
- Lamp Life up to 6000 Hours in Eco-Mode
- Lamp Hours: 2538 & 1522
Dimensions: 9.5″ L x 11.5″ W x 5″ H/ 6.0 lbs
Epson H382F (Qty:3)
- 2600 Lumens
- XGA (1024 x 768) Resolution
- Powerful 16W Speaker
- HDMI Input for Digital Connectivity
- Lamp Hours:1326,2614, & 3093
Dimensions: 10″ L x 13.5″ W x 4.5″ H/ 6.5 lbs
9 projectors turn on and lightly tested. One of the Epson H328A projectors has a red flashing temp error and is for parts. Removed from a working environment. Remotes included with each projector.