Your cart is currently empty!
Extron MPA 401 Mini Power Amplifier in Rack Mount (2) with (2) PSU
Tested. Removed from corporate work environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The Extron MPA 401 is a quarter rack width, convection-cooled mono amplifier delivering 40 watts rms output power. This UL 2043, plenum rated design meets UL requirements for in-ceiling installations. The MPA 401 is an ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier with an Extron exclusive, highly efficient, advanced Class D amplifier design. It also features patented CDRS™ – Class D Ripple Suppression technology that provides a smooth, clean audio waveform and an improvement in signal fidelity over conventional Class D amplifiers. Three buffered inputs are available so three separate sources can be connected without altering performance. The Extron exclusive, high efficiency design generates very little heat and allows the amplifier to be convection cooled and operate in environments with little or no ventilation.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier
- Extron Patented CDRS™ - Class D Ripple Suppression
- Bass, treble, and input level controls
- UL 2043 plenum rated
- Balanced and unbalanced buffered audio inputs
- 40 watts rms output power: MPA 401-70V - 1 x 40 watts @ 70 volts, MPA 401-100V - 1 x 40 watts @ 100 volts
|Dimensions||8 × 19 × 3 in|
- Extron MPA 401 Mini Power Amplifier in Rack Mount (2) with (2) PSU