- Inputs: RGB video on two male 9-pin D connectors; audio on two 3.5 mm stereo mini connectors
- Output: RGB video on female BNC connectors for RGsB, RGBS, or RGBHV; audio on captive screw connector
- Compatible with VGA–QXGA, Mac, Sun®, and SGI® signals
- 300 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth
- Enhanced ADSP™ – Advanced Digital Sync Processing — Increased horizontal and vertical shift resolution for improved centering control.
- 30 memory locations for automatic signal setup — Automatically recalls horizontal and vertical position settings for 30 different input signals.
- RS-232 control
- Active PC audio to balanced audio interfacing — Converts unbalanced PC audio to balanced line level audio for output on a captive screw connector.
- Variable level and peaking — Boosts and equalizes video signals to compensate for signal loss and high frequency attenuation that occur in long cable runs.
- DDSP™ – Digital Display Sync Processing — Allows the sync signal to pass through without altering sync pulse or width. Disables other sync processing features such as horizontal and vertical centering. DIP switch-selectable.
- Vented, rack-mountable design — Housed in a compact 1U, half rack width rugged metal enclosure that can be rack or under-desk mounted.
- Optional kits for under or through-desk mounting
- Internal international power supply
- Two 9VDC, 2.5 mm, MBC power jacks
Removed from corporate working environment. Only ONE powers on; one item is for PARTS ONLY.