- Eight universal inputs accept composite (NTSC/PAL), s-video, component, and computer video sources with resolutions up to 1600×1200. HDTV 480p, 720p, and 1080i formats are supported in RGB colorspace
- Folsom’s Auto Signal Lock (ASL™) technology automatically locks to the selected source and scales it to match the native resolution or “sweet spot” of the projection or display device
- Professional quality transition effects include cuts, fades, dissolves, curtain open/close, grids, and wipes with programmable transition rates are supported.
- High-performance dual-scaler architecture supports truly seamless switching
- Stores pre-programmed sequences (up to 64 steps) to support scripting of shows
- Picture-in-Picture and Keying are supported
- User programmable output formats (VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA), plasma displays, and HDTV (480p and 720p)
- Dual program output
- Reconfigurable RS-232/485 port for remote control
- Motion adaptive de-interlacing
- Six test patterns for projector set-up
- Optional multi-screen event controller for control of up to 6 screens
Removed from a working environment.