Your cart is currently empty!
Fostex FR2LE HD 2-Channel Compact Flash Field Memory Recorder (NO PS)
POWERS ON. Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Power Supply NOT Included. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The Fostex FR-2 LE is a 2-channel compact field recorder that records stereo or mono BWF or MP3 files to Type II CompactFlash or Microdrive cards with up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. The unit features built-in phantom powering, editing functionality, and USB 2.0, allowing high-speed transfer to Mac or PC computers. A pre-record buffer ensures full-take recording with no inadvertant loss.
- 2-channel field recorder in Stereo or Mono on Compact Flash or Micro drive cards
- Maps in the standardized, PC-compatible BWF file format FAT32 file system
- Large bright back lit display and built-in phantom power for condenser microphones
- Linear data recording with 24 Bit/96 kHz and compressed MP3 recording formats supported
- Two-hour capacity on 4GB CF card with Stereo 24 Bit/96 kHz resolution
- Pre-record buffer ensures full take recording with no inadvertant loss
- USB data transfer to Mac or PC computers for further editing and post-production
- Ultra-lightweight and compact for convenient field use
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 7 in|
- Fostex FR2LE High Definition 2-Channel Compact Flash Field Memory Recorder