Your cart is currently empty!
Furman PL-Plus Series II Power Conditioner w/ Voltmeter (Startup Issue)
Tested. On startup, power goes out briefly, but then returns. No issues after that. Removed from corporate work environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The Furman PL-Plus II Power Conditioner with Voltmeter is all about safety for your expensive pro audio equipment. An advanced Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus (SMP+) circuit provides rock-solid, maintenance-free extreme surge suppression with zero ground contamination thanks to Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT). A front-panel meter provides precise monitoring of incoming AC line voltage from 90 to 128V. Unit has 8 rear-panel outlets and one front-panel outlet, a 15-amp rating with circuit breaker, retractable LED rack lights with on/off/dimmer control, BNC back-panel connector for gooseneck lamp with front-panel switch, and a front-panel circuit breaker.
- Maintenance-free surge suppression
- Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus (SMP+) circuit with extreme voltage shutdown
- LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology) with zero ground contamination
- 8 rear-panel outlets and one front-panel outlet
- 15-amp rating, with circuit breaker
- Meter for line voltage ranging from 90 to 128V
- Retractable LED rack lights with on/off/dimmer control
- BNC back-panel connector for gooseneck lamp with front-panel switch
- Master switch control of rear outlets
- Front-panel circuit breaker
|Dimensions||11 × 19 × 4 in|
- Furman PL-Plus Series II Power Conditioner w/ Voltmeter (Startup Issue)