The Gefen HDMI1.3-2-3GSDI Converter takes an HDMI input signal and converts it to SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI output format (either SDI standard definition, HD-SDI high-definition, or 3G-SDI high-definition with ultra high bandwidth). Converted HDMI signals are mirrored onto two identical SDI BNC outputs. A single pair of RCA-type L/R analog audio output jacks enables monitoring of embedded HDMI audio via an external analog amplifier or receiver. LED indicators on the front and bottom of the unit provide HDMI and SDI signal status and troubleshooting assistance in the event of errors.
Power supply included.
- The Converter is plug-and-play. Additional configuration is available via builtin bank of DIP switches underneath the unit
- Firmware is upgradable in the field using the integrated USB port
- Integrated 720p 60Hz test pattern is available for use without the need of a video/audio input signal
- Supports up to 8 channels of PCM audio output on the 3GSDI connector
- Supports Dolby Digital/DTS AC3 encoded audio
- 2 Analog audio outputs are provided to monitor incoming HDMI audio (obtained from the converted first two channels of the HDMI source signal)
- Input resolutions up to 2K (2048x1080) are supported; Output resolutions of up to [email protected] Hz are supported.
- Dual outputs are available when using SDI and HD-SDI equipment
- Settings are done via the built-in bank of DIP switches underneath the unit
- Handles 3G-SDI SMPTE 425-A and 425-B (auto converts B to A)
- The Converter uses a locking power input for secure connections
- Gefen EXT-HDMI1.3-2-3GSDI
- Power Supply
- Dimensions: 14 × 12 × 7 in
- Weight: 10 lbs