Your cart is currently empty!
Gefen GTV-DVIDL-2-MDP Dual Link DVI to Mini DP Converter
Removed. From Working Corporate Environment. Cosmetic Wear as Shown in Images. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The Dual Link DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter from Gefen works with all Mac and PC computers with a mini-DisplayPort. Using dual link DVI graphics, the Dual Link DVI-to-Mini-DisplayPort Converter supports resolutions up to 2560×1600. It’s designed as a plug-and-play solution for viewing DVI video using the Mini DisplayPort interface with audio support. The Dual Link DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter can also be used with displays using standard DisplayPort connections with a passive Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable. Audio support is provided through the built-in 3.5mm audio jack. The audio output is fed through the Mini DisplayPort connector on the unit. An EDID switch button is provided for manually selecting the three EDID modes: 2560×1600, 2560×1440, or pass-through. The unit is powered using the included USB cable
- Converts Dual Link DVI to DisplayPort using the Mini DisplayPort connector interface
- Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600
- Supports Apple 24" and 27" LED Cinema Displays
- Advanced EDID Management: Mode 1: 2560x1600, Mode 2: 2560x1400, Mode 3: EDID pass-through
- Audio Input Jack
- Field upgradable using USB
- Durable, compact form factor
|Dimensions||4 × 5 × 2 in|
- Gefen GTV-DVIDL-2-MDP Dual Link DVI to Mini DP Converter