The Thomson Grass Valley™ Turbo™ intelligent digital disk recorder (iDDR) is a VTR replacement device that leverages the digital storage, networking, and media management capabilities of its Emmy® award-winning Profile® and K2™ broadcast servers. A cost-effective, compact digital recording, editing, and playback device, it is designed for immediate productivity and will reshape the way you look at your professional-video infrastructure Investments. The Turbo iDDR fits right into your existing environment, letting you load content as video or files from removable media. Its front-panel transport controls look very much like those of traditional VTRs and its output channels support standard- or high definition (SD or HD) content.
- Simultaneous record/playout design does the work of multiple systems
—HD and SD video content capabilities
—One record/two playback channels
- Extensive control via external systems (AMX, Creston compatible).
- Can be controlled by Thomson Grass Valley Indigo A/V mixer to form a powerful presentation system.
- Software suite features applications for:
—Basic clip editing
—Dynamic playlist creation with live control options
- Extensive standard audio/video connectivity:
—Video: SDI, component, composite, S-Video, analog/digital DVI video
—Audio: analog, S/PDIF digital audio
- Front-panel VTR-like transport control Interface with touch panel.
- Robust data connectivity:
—1000Base-T (Gigabit Ethernet)
—FireWire (IEEE 1394)
- Media exchange support for AVI, HDV, QuickTime*, MPEG-2, Windows Media, WMV HD.
- Hard-drive storage capabilities:
—10 to 40 hours depending on bit rate
—Enterprise-class, high-performance SATA drive technology
- REV media storage: more than two hours of 25 Mb/s SD or HD video
DIMENSIONS: 21″ x 17″ x 6″
WEIGHT: 27 LBS
Powers On but not fully tested.