HP StorageWorks LTO-4 Ultrium 1840 SCSI EH854A External Tape Drive
The family of HPE Ultrium tape drives is HP’s premier line of backup devices. With ultimate reliability and ease of use in mind, even at 100% duty cycles, HP’s rugged design builds on superior LTO technology and adds advanced features like hardware data encryption to create a new level of data protection.
- Large-capacity drive capable of storing up to 1.6TB of compressed storage on a single cartridge, requiring fewer data cartridges to meet their storage needs, significantly reducing their IT costs
- AES 256 hardware data encryption (LTO-4) helps prevent unauthorized access of data and eliminates need to purchase and manage additional devices
- Fast data transfer rate up to 240MB/sec to meet demands of even the tightest backup window
- HP’s exclusive data rate matching feature automatically adjusts the drive’s read and write speed based on the server and network environment, which increases performance, reduces mechanical wear on the drive, and extends tape life
- Fully read-and-write compatible with Ultrium drives and media from other manufacturers
- Soft-load feature automatically takes the data cartridge and moves it into the load position
- Advanced tape leader capture design ensures fail-safe cartridge loading
- Active head cleaning provides automated cleaning that increases head life and reduces the need for using the cleaning cartridge
- Lower power consumption for maximum reliability with minimum environmental costs
- HP One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR) makes it possible to quickly restore an entire system using a single tape cartridge
DIMENSIONS: 2.5 x 9 x 5
WEIGHT: 14 lbs
Removed from working corporate environment.