Live sound reinforcement, speech, vocals, and music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use, audio quality and portability are important factors. Amplification, mixing, and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
- The second generation of one of the most successful and influential professional speaker systems ever.
- 15˝ Differential Drive® low-frequency driver with dual neodymium magnet for light weight and reduced distortion.
- 1˝ (throat diameter) JBL compression driver with 1.75˝ titanium diaphragm and ferro-fluid cooling.
- 300 watts low-frequency and 100 watts high-frequency (bi-amplified) – actual power delivered to the drivers.
- Built in 3-input mixer. One balanced mic/line input, two 1/4˝ phone line-level inputs. Two-band equalization.
- Balanced loop-through/mix output.“Daisychain” additional EON speakers or send the mixed output to a mixing console.
- 60° x 90° (nominal) constant directivity horn.
- Thermomaster® Total Thermal Management System®. A single piece, cast-aluminum baffle integrates the woofer frame, horn, and amplifier heat sink. Air movement in the finned ports dissipates heat – no internal or external cooling fans are required.
- Rugged, light-weight, black co-polymer enclosure.
- Integral 35 mm pole mount receptacle.
- Multi-angle enclosure for front of house or stage monitor application.
- Tailored dynamic processing protects amplifiers and speakers from being over-driven without producing extreme changes in frequency response as level varies.
- Extended low-frequency performance Delivers powerful bass down to 39 Hz.
Tested. Removed from corporate working environment.