The PRX612M is the most compact and versatile speaker in the PRX600 Series. It has been designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as both a stage monitor and a front-of-house main PA. Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application. With a dual socket pole mount, the PRX612M is a perfect match with a PRX618S subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system. The PRX615M is comprised of a 305 mm (12 in) 262F-1 Differential Drive® woofer, a 2408H-1, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by 1000 watt (dual 500 watt) Crown® Class-D digital power amplifier. A proprietary DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- Maximum SPL 134 dB peak
- Dual purpose enclosure for both front-of house and floor monitor applications
- Eight M10 fly points for horizontal or vertical suspension. One M10 pull-back point.
- Optimized EQ for monitor or front-ofhouse applications
- 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium, compression driver
- 1000 Watt (Dual 500 watt) Class-D, Crown® amplifier.
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and ¼ in Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop-through.
- Dual socket pole mount with (angle) down-tilt.
- (2) JBL PRX612M 12" Two-Way Multipurpose Self-Powered Sound Reinforcement System
- Wheeled Road Case
- Dimensions: 34 × 18 × 32 in
- Weight: 145 lbs